On our journey across Ireland, we will be walking a total of 297 km from Dublin to Galway and then onwards to the Cliffs of Moher.
What an exciting and self-motivating experience it is going to be to travel to a different country and spend 10 days there learning, exploring, and making new friends (this one will be easy as Irish hospitality is world famous).
I have done some research on things to do in Ireland and I want to share them with all of you.
- Go shopping on Grafton Street – Grafton Street is known for its street entertainment. Musicians, poets, and mime artists routinely perform for the shopping crowds
- The Little Museum of Dublin – known as the best museum in Dublin. You will find history, humour, and hospitality here.
- The Irish Rock & Roll Museum – Experience Irish Rock ‘N Roll history!
- Visit Stag’s Head Pub – of course I can’t forget a highly recommended pub! The pub is renowned for its old Dublin charm and sampling the Guinness here is an absolute must-do
- Sight-see at the Cliffs of Moher – this one speaks for itself. Enjoy the beautiful view.
- Dinner at Oar, located in Doolin – enjoy the most incredible culinary experience! I have personally had the pleasure, and have never forgotten the experience.